CUBRE IS THE LEADING COMPANY IN ARCHITECTURAL ROOFING IN CENTRAL AMERICA
What´s a membrane cover or membrane tenso-structure?
An Architectural Cover or Membrane Tenso Structure has as its main feature to cover large spaces without internal supports and has a great interaction between forms and material strength; they also provide a minimalistic amount of visual appeal and high structural capacity. In addition to creating a unique atmosphere, they´re also capable of UV protection, anti-fungal treatment, high fire resistance performance and high durability over the years.
The Tensile membrane structures are architectural elements with different features, functional and esthetic, both key premises in the conceptualization of each project.
CUBRE devotes its full potential developing this LIGHT STRUCTURES, from the conception of an idea to its materialization.
- International fire certification.
- Designs with codes and Central European construction.
- High structural stability.
- 100% UV protection and high thermal comfort.
- 100% recyclable.
- High range of developed and constantly improved materials.
- Materials pre-tensioned European manufacturing.
- Unmatched aesthetics, unique and exclusive architecture.
- Using specialized software last generation.
- Durability over 35 years.
- Use of solar and heat energy.
- Resistance voltage than traditional materials.
- Lightweight and exceptionally versatile.